- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
Award For Comfort Class
Turkish Airlines’ Comfort Class was deemed worthy of an award at the World Traveller Awards run by World Traveller, one of China’s leading travel magazines.
Begun last year, Comfort Class offers passengers a balanced fusion of Business Class’s comforts with the pricing advantages of Economy Class.
In Comfort Class, which delivers comfort in abundance with its 116 cm seat pitch and 49 cm seat width, you can watch movies on the 10.6 screen embedded in each seat or use personal USB devices.