- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
A Neighborly Visit
Yannis Boutaris, the Mayor of Thessaloniki, one of Turkish Airlines’ new destinations, visited Turkish Airlines Board Chairman Hamdi Topçu in his Istanbul office.
Topçu highlighted the significance of Thessaloniki for Turkey, particularly as the house in which Atatürk was born is located there. Boutaris expressed the joy he felt for the addition of the destination and that he believes flights from Turkey will contribute to the city’s development.
At the end of the visit, Boutaris and Topçu presented symbolic gifts representing their respective cultural values to one another.