- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
The codeshare agreement between Turkish Airlines and TAP Portugal, which has been in practice since July 2006, has become even more expansive as of May 2011.
From that time onward, within the scope of the agreement revised to be free sale, both airlines will be able to sell tickets on each other’s flights without a seating limit.
With the renewed agreement, sales can now be made to Madeira via Lisbon and to Porto—Portugal’s second-largest city—via Lisbon, Madrid, and Barcelona with the TK flight code.