- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
From Sports To Art
Turkish Airlines, sponsor to the world’s leading sports clubs and athletes, announced yet another official sponsorship on May 10.
The İstanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts (İKSV), which has been fulfilling an important role in Istanbul’s culture and art scene for close to forty years, will receive the support of Turkish Airlines for three years.
Turkish Airlines is going to provide transportation for events organized by the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts (İKSV), which is known for its organization of international festivals, biennials and other events and for its role in promoting the art and culture produced both in Istanbul and in Turkey in general.
Turkish Airlines is also making the Foundation’s events available free of charge to its passengers who prefer to fly Business Class.