- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
To The Sea Of Peace With Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines has undertaken transportation sponsorship of an exhibition entitled ‘From One Side to Another’, mounted by the Sabancı University Sakıp Sabancı Museum.
The exhibition examines the interaction between the two shores of the Aegean in the 3rd millennium B.C. with special emphasis on the Cyclades islands. Another feature of the exhibition is that it brings together for the first time collections from museums in Turkey and Greece.
The highlight of the exhibition, which includes examples of Early Bronze Age Cycladic art, is a 14-meter model of a Cycladic sea-going vessel built in keeping with its original. Through August 28.