- Photo Safari In The Aladağ Mountains
- Before Summer Ends Alanya
- World Art Summit: The Venice Biennale
- The Maghreb: Morocco
- The Future Of Gaming
- Not An Island But A Continent: Cretan Cuisine
- The Power Of Design
- A Library For Istanbul
- Kenize Murad An East/West Journalist
- Hope For Egypt: Dream Or Reality?
- Autumn Beauty: KARS
- Defenses For Winter
Göcek Race Week
Organized by the Göcek Yacht Club, the 9th Autumn Race Week is being held November 8 to 11 with Turkish Airlines’ sponsorship. This year 300 entrants on 50 some yachts are estimated to have entered the week-long regatta, which up to now has featured 20 races with countless yachtsmen from 12 countries taking part. Complete with both geographically long races and buoy racing in the inner bay, regatta week will conclude with an awards ceremony on Friday, November 11. The ‘November 10th ATATURK CUP’ has also been added to Göcek Race Week this year to commemorate the anniversary of Ataturk’s death.