- King Kevin On Stage
- What Lurks Behind The Door?
- Artists At Work
- From Polar Bear To Dead Coral
- Films For An October Mood
- 50 Years In Germany
- Half A Century Of Cinema…
- Honoring The Republic
- The Women Behind The Camera
- Hold Your Breath! We’re Going Diving!
- A Book With The Scent Of The Sea
- Elif Şafak’s London
- One Country Three Cities: Ukraine
- City With Natural Air Conditioning: Erzurum
Biennial’s 12th Rendezvous With Istanbul
Organized by the Istanbul Foundation of Culture and Art with official airline sponsorship by Turkish Airlines, the 12th Istanbul Biennial opened on Saturday, September 17. The Istanbul Biennial is poised to turn the city into an art platform followed with interest by art circles around the world. The Istanbul Biennial is considered one of the year’s major art events along with the Venice Biennale. This year’s biennial, taking place at Antrepo 3 and 5, is titled Untitled (12th Istanbul Biennial), 2011. Through November 13.
Vice-President in charge of Marketing and Sales Faruk Çizmecioğlu was presented witha commemorative plaque by the Board Chairman of the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Art (İKSV), Bülent Eczacıbaşı, in appreciation of the airline’s support.