- King Kevin On Stage
- What Lurks Behind The Door?
- Artists At Work
- From Polar Bear To Dead Coral
- Films For An October Mood
- 50 Years In Germany
- Half A Century Of Cinema…
- Honoring The Republic
- The Women Behind The Camera
- Hold Your Breath! We’re Going Diving!
- A Book With The Scent Of The Sea
- Elif Şafak’s London
- One Country Three Cities: Ukraine
- City With Natural Air Conditioning: Erzurum
World Standards Our Benchmark In Technology
Turkish Airlines held a press conference on Thursday, September 22, with the President of Turkish Technic, Inc., İsmail Demir, Ph.D., and
executives of Aero Engines (IAE) to mark Airbus’s delivery to Turkey of the 100th of its IAE-engine aircraft, which are joining the airline’s fleet. The new Airbus, delivery of which got underway in 2005, uses a V2500 engine in its narrow-bodied planes. IAE’s V2500-A5 model engines, whose biggest user in Turkey is Turkish Airlines, is preferred all over the world on the Airbus A319/320/321 type planes.