- King Kevin On Stage
- What Lurks Behind The Door?
- Artists At Work
- From Polar Bear To Dead Coral
- Films For An October Mood
- 50 Years In Germany
- Half A Century Of Cinema…
- Honoring The Republic
- The Women Behind The Camera
- Hold Your Breath! We’re Going Diving!
- A Book With The Scent Of The Sea
- Elif Şafak’s London
- One Country Three Cities: Ukraine
- City With Natural Air Conditioning: Erzurum
Brand New Concept On Board
Turkish Airlines is getting ready to add to its fleet the Next Generation Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737-900ER model aircraft with their Sky Interior cabin concept. Lighting in the cabin design of the 20 Boeing 737-800 and 15 Boeing 737-900ER model aircraft on order from the Boeing firm is in tones of light blue to give the impression of being in the sky. The cabin side walls have been designed with wide window recesses to afford a wider angle of vision and enhance flying pleasure. The 737’s new overhead compartments allow for stowing of wider bags as well as creating a sense of spaciousness by taking up less space in the cabin. Turkish Airlines will receive delivery of the first four of the next generation Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737-900ER planes in November and December of this year. Delivery of the planes is to be completed by the end of 2015.