- Waiting To Be Discovered Crimea
- Healthy Solutions For False Hunger
- Inspiration Of Poets : İzmir
- Oh, To Be In Istanbul In 2012
- Flower - Scented Cities
- Colours Of Japan
- Turkey’s Traditional Confectons
- Cappadocia : Dreamland On Earth
- Seven Seas Of The World
- The Gates Of İstanbul
- Whatever The Personal History Says!
- Trends In Travel
- Birkin Sings For The Tsunami Victims
- From Archaeology To Modern Experimentation
- Happy Family Photo
- Dancing With Dinosaurs
- Old Hands and New Talents
- Turkey In The Comics Capital Of The World!
- Travel, Cinema and Beyond
- Australia In Five Questions
- Five Golden Rules Of Frugal Travel
- Eye Of The Artist
- Yüksel Aksu’s Muğla
- Forest Of White :Kartalkaya
- Quiet and Green : Kişinev
- In Prague With Michel Deguy
New Cip Lounge At İzmir Airport
The new CIP Lounge at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport got into full swing on December 12 in a ceremony attended by Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım.
Ticket sales and check-in services are available for all passengers in the new CIP Lounge during construction of a new domestic terminal at Izmir Airport. The new CIP Lounge is accessible via a special passageway off the arrivals hall of TAV International Terminal.
The new CIP Lounge which offers the airside landscape concerning its position has also a park place of short duration.