- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
Dear guests, It gives us great pride and pleasure to reap the positive results of our efforts and to share those results with you.
Our Company, which is constantly improving its quality and performance, has become Europe’s safest and fastest growing airline, a success that is reflected in news items appearing in the world’s leading magazines and newspapers. In a report published recently in a leading foreign magazine, citing Turkish Airlines’ rapid growth in recent years and its top performance in all areas of implementation, it was pointed out that it will soon enter the ranks of the world’s biggest global airlines. Such reports are at the same time proof that the awards we received last year as the world’s most punctual, safest and rapidly growing airline with the least amount of lost luggage were no coincidence. Turkish Airlines continues to be Turkey’s ever changing and developing pride in the sky.
We take great joy in sharing our innovations with you every month on behalf of our Company. Following the Istanbul-Eskişehir and Bursa-Trabzon routes that we introduced last month, we have now added a Bursa-Erzurum route as well. We are therefore continuing to contribute to Turkey’s economic and commercial development by adding these major cities to our flight destinations. We enthusiastically anticipate sharing new international flight destinations with you as well in the months ahead. Turkish Airlines is chalking up growth not only in number of passengers carried but also in occupancy rates on its planes.
Here at Turkish Airlines we regard it as our responsibility to contribute not only to Turkey’s economic development but to her social and cultural development as well. As a part of this responsibility we have introduced a discount for the handicapped on both our domestic and our international flights. In conjunction with this implementation, which we have based on the slogan ‘No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines', our personnel are going to be trained in how to provide better service through a cooperation between our Company and the Handicapped Administration. Furthermore, the ‘Frigate Ertuğrul', which sank 150 years ago with its crew of 550 on the return from a successful voyage to Japan, is also being brought to the light of day with Turkish Airlines sponsorship. We aim to make a great contribution to our cultural heritage by taking part in this project, which is being conducted under the leadership of the Underwater Archaeology Institute.
Our highest aim here at Turkish Airlines is to raise your satisfaction to the highest possible level and to improve the quality of the service we provide. We are endeavoring to do this with the confidence and support of you, our valuable passengers.
I would like to wish our nation a happy Victory Day on August 30th, and all of you a pleasant flight.
Temel KOTİL, Ph.D.
CEO and Member of the Board