- Egypt’s Mermaid Alexandria
- A Summer Classic
- The Stars Left The Stage For Team Spirit
- Living History Halil İNANVCIK
- Are You Ready To Get Tired?
- Wild life from the eyes of Mustafa Koç
- THE STAR OFAMATEURS IS RISING
- Ramadan in The Topkapı Palace
- A Long Standing Beverage Tradition Sherbet And Sorbet
- A Fly And A Diamond
- Worker And Nurse
- Glass, Metal, Wood, Paper
- Extended Summer At Evin
- Nev's Summer Selection
- Master And Apprentices
- One Hundred Percent Comic Book
- The Last Fifteen Years
- No Vacation In The Capital
- Islands Museum
- SULTANIC SPECTATOR SPORTS
- Pleasant Times
- İstanbul Fashion Week
- Mosque Illuminations Competition
- An African In Istanbul
- A Different Istanbul In Ramadan
- Summer, Art And Children
- There Is Fun At The Neighbor's !
- Star Of Eastern Europe
- Time Tunnel
- Mathematics In The picture
- Books For Children
- The Kâzım Taskent Art Gallery
- Coşkun Aral's Siirt
- Turkey's Fantastic Beachest
- Seagull Station; Burgaz Island
- Geneva In Three Steps!
Wild life from the eyes of Mustafa Koç
Focused on photography for a long time and on wild life since 2006, Mustafa V. Koç opened his first professional exhibition.
With his favorite frames of the exhibition which is the outcome of a three-years effort, Mustafa V. Koç invites you to rediscover Africa.
Two of nature’s most savage together… Both are looking at the objective as if to show which one is more powerful.
Africa presents a photographer the opportunity to catch the hunter and the hunted together. Of course, sometimes the hunter can become the hunted. When it dies, the African lion -which is generally the hunter- can be the most delectable dinner for the spotted vulture.
The most suitable light of the day for shooting photographs… In this shot Mustafa V. Koç generously used the light at his disposal.