- Dimensional 3 Tecnology
- Angkor's Destiny
- City Of Love Diyarbakır
- An Ottoman Ship in Japan THE FRIGATE ERTUĞRUL
- Under the Brigdes of Paris
- The Broken Story Of The Award And The Box Office
- Photography's Gold Braceleta: Good Story
- The Mediterranean’s Hidden Treasure Tarsus
- Colors Flying At Pamukkale
- African Potpourri: Dar Es Salaam
- Eid Delicacies
- The Taste Of Jazz
- Heart Of Design Beats In Istanbul
- The Hulda Is Coming To Istanbul
- The Vikings Journey To Istanbul
- On The Bosphorus
- September Double Treat
- Linking Past And Future
- Are You Ready For The Future?
- The Berlin Festival
- Better City, Better Life
- İstanbul Books
- Sadık Yalsızuçanlar's Malatya
- Fabulous Holiday Destinations
- Rome Open City
- September At Uzungöl
- "Sultans Of Poetry" At Istanbul Airport
- A New Collaboration Between THY And Zorlu
- Turkish Airlines Sponsors 12 Giant Men
- Turkısh Aırlınes - Us Aırways Partnershıp
- A Basketball Game In The Skies For Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Offers Two More Direct Flights To The U.S.
- Shop & Miles Turgutreis Cup Ends
- Jackie Chan Draw
- Radisson Hotels Join Miles & Smiles
Our valued guests,
Thank you for flying with us today.
We are about to leave behind what has been another intense summer month. We are continuing our efforts toward offering you, our valued passengers, greater comfort and choices in our services in the upcoming season.
Twelve Boeing 777-300 ER and 11 Airbus 330 passenger aircraft and two A330F cargo planes, which we ordered in 2009 to acquire wide-bodied and long-range aircraft, will be joining our fleet this month. By the end of the year, ten of these planes will become part of the Turkish Airlines fleet, bringing the number of wide-bodied passenger aircraft in our fleet to 29. This number will go up to 45 by the end of next year. With the new airplanes which will join our fleet, the average age of our passenger aircraft fleet will be 6.24 years. Thus, we will continue to maintain our position of having one of Europe's youngest fleets.
Our new cabin concept will also be made available for your enjoyment along with the aircraft which will join our fleet. Another one of our great innovations will be our previously-announced “Comfort Class” service. This service, which aims to combine the reasonable approach to pricing of Economy Class with the comfort of Business, will we offered to you on the Boeing 777 aircraft in 63 seats.
Our respected passengers,
As our fleet expands and gets younger, we also continue to add new destinations to our flight network. Following our Washington flights, which will commence on November 7th and will be our third destination in the USA after New York and Chicago, we will also be adding Atlanta. With Los Angeles, which will commence next March, we will be flying to five points in the USA. In the short term, Turkish Airlines will continue to expand its flight network with its routes to Dhaka (Bangladesh), Shiraz (Iran), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Malaga (Spain), Valencia (Spain), Manila (Philippines), Basra (Iraq), Arbil (Iraq), Toulouse (France), and Guangzhou (China).
We have become the primary sponsor of the World Basketball Championships, which will be taking place in Turkey for the first time and is also followed by wide masses around the world. We have become one of the greatest supporters of Turkish and world basketball with the sponsorship agreement that we signed.
I extend my best wishes to you, our valued passengers, for the Eid al-Fitr holiday we will be celebrating this month, and wish you a pleasant journey.
With my love and respect,
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Temel Kotil
CEO and Member of the Board