- On The Literary Trail: Istanbul’s Islands
- On Social Climbing
- Plan B In Venice
- The Turkish Airlines Informatics Orchestra
- Going Nuts Over Pine Nuts
- Rewriting The Iliad
- 6 Clover Leaf
- On The Renaissance Trail
- A cup of Coffe
- Qatar’s Cultura Star
- Pioneer Of Private Museology In Turkey
- Dancing With The Wind
- Rock Fest In Germany
- Istanbul’s Closed Doors Are Being Opened
- Journeys Into The Distance
- Amy Winehouse And Her Big Band
- One Sees Miniatures, The Other Dinosaurs
- Steel Eagles Of The Sky
- From One Continent To Another
- Can An Exhibition Change Your Life?
- Wimbledon Mania For The 125th Time
- Süha Derbent’s Nairobi
- All The Mornings Of The World
- City Of Poetry And Love: Shiraz
- The Wonderland Hatay
- Eyof Enthusıasm At Trabzon
Rock Fest In Germany
ROCK AM RING IS GEARING UP TO OFFER MUSIC LOVERS A VERITABLE FEAST JUNE 3 TO 5.
Bringing together the world’s leading rock musicians every year, Rock Am Ring has dozens of names like the Kings of Leon, Coldplay, Korn and 3 Doors Down among its guests this year. The concerts - three days nonstop on three different stages - are sure to drive fans wild.
Henkel art awards
Organızed by Henkel’s Central and Eastern Europe Regional Offıce, The Henkel Art Awards are taking place this year for the 10th time. June 10th is the last day for artists to apply to enter with photographs, paintings, drawings, installations or videos. Polish artist Maksymilian Cieslak took the top award last year in this competition which gives the first place winner 7,000 Euros and a chance to hold an exhibition in his/her home country. Turkey is among the 23 countries to whom the competition is open.
For more information: www.henkel-cee.com
CULTURAL DIVERSITY ON THE STREETS OF BERLIN
Held sınce 1966, Berlin’s Carnival of Cultures is being held for the 16th time June 10 to 13. with a population over 3 million, 400,000 of whom are not German citizens, the German capital is a city of people of different ethnic roots. taking this fact as its jumping off point, the festival is preparing to celebrate those difficult cultures living together in harmony again this year on the city’s streets.