- Check-in information
- Online Check in
- Self Check - in
- General Baggage Information
- Infant Passenger
- Child Passenger
- Traveling while pregnant
- Traveling with pets
- Traveling with special equipment
- Passengers with special needs
- Customs applications in Turkey
- Liquids In Hand Baggage
- Special Service Requests
1. What is the age range of the infants?
Passengers aged 0-2 are accepted as infants.
2. Can a baby travel without having a seat?
Yes. Babies aged 0-2 can travel on lap.
3. When can a baby make his/her first flight?
According to the baby passenger acceptance and carriage procedures; babies younger than 7 days can not travel with Turkish Airlines even though they are traveling with their parents, unless there is a special case about their health.
4. Can babies travel alone?
Babies who have not reached their 2nd birthday can only travel with their family or guardians. They are not allowed to travel alone.
5. I have twins. Can I travel alone with my babies?
According to the flight safety procedures an adult can only travel with one baby.
If you have two babies, you should purchase a child ticket for second baby. For this second baby you will be asked to either bring a baby car seat or request an escort hostess.
6. Do you provide baby meal?
For international flights we provide baby meal. Please request baby meal when booking your seat.
7. Can I bring my baby’s push chair into the cabin?
No. All baby’s push chair can be brought the door of aircraft but car-type baby carriage are only allowed to be taken into the cabin. We carry push chairs free of charge.