- Check-in information
- Online Check in
- Self Check - in
- General Baggage Information
- Infant Passenger
- Child Passenger
- Traveling while pregnant
- Traveling with pets
- Traveling with special equipment
- Passengers with special needs
- Customs applications in Turkey
- Liquids In Hand Baggage
- Special Service Requests
Passengers with special needs
1. Can blind and deaf passengers travel without a companion?
Yes. Passengers are permitted to travel either alone or accompanied by a service dog. For these dogs there is no need to make reservation.
2. Can Hearing Impaired Passengers Travel Unattended?
Yes, they may travel unattended.
3. Can Passengers With Both Hearing and Visual Impairments Travel Unattended?
No, they must be accompanied by an attendant.
4. Do you have any special service for passengers who require?
There is a special service given to passengers such as elderly, have a difficulty of speaking any foreign language, have a phobia, blind/deaf, young passengers etc. This service is provided just on the ground.