- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
Turkish Airlines now accepts online SOFORT Banking payments
You can pay for your Turkish Airlines tickets through SOFORT Banking, one of the most popular e-payment systems in Europe which makes it possible to pay without a credit card
Now all Turkish Airlines passengers have the option to pay for online bookings using SOFORT Banking, an international direct payment system, which allows payment through real-time bank transfers with no extra fees attached.
What is SOFORT Banking?
SOFORT Banking is a fast and reliable online payment method that allows you to make payments through your bank account. SOFORT Banking is supported by many banks throughout Europe and no registration is needed to use this service.
How does it work?
- After booking your flight on turkishairlines.com, select SOFORT as the payment method
- You will be automatically directed to SOFORT Banking’s Web site
- Once you complete the payment, you will be directed back to the turkishairlines.com to complete your booking
The payment will come up as "GlobalCollect on Behalf of Turkish Airlines" in your bank statement. Global Collect is a payment service provider that processes your SOFORT payment on the Turkish Airlines website
Please visit www.sofort-bank.com for more detailed information.
- SOFORT is only available at the moment for flights out of certain European countries.
- All payments using SOFORT must be completed no later than four hours prior to your flight’s departure.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback.