- Turkish Airlines and UTair Begin Codeshare Service(09.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
A Turkish Airlines Lego model plane is on display at Legoland Billund
You can see Turkish Airlines’ A321 model Lego plane at Legoland, located directly adjacent to Billund Airport, the second largest airport of Denmark
As a symbol of our partnership with the Danish toy company Lego, a Turkish Airlines plane made out of Lego is currently on display at Legoland, Denmark’s most famous and popular amusement park.
The A321 model Lego plane went on exhibition at Legoland, located directly adjacent to Billund Airport, which serves more than two million passengers a year, in October last year. The press conference was also attended by the renowned Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki. Turkish Airlines’ collaboration with Lego, a perennially popular toy with children around the world, was clinched at the press conference, which attracted strong interest.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.