- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
A Turkish Airlines Lego model plane is on display at Legoland Billund
You can see Turkish Airlines’ A321 model Lego plane at Legoland, located directly adjacent to Billund Airport, the second largest airport of Denmark
As a symbol of our partnership with the Danish toy company Lego, a Turkish Airlines plane made out of Lego is currently on display at Legoland, Denmark’s most famous and popular amusement park.
The A321 model Lego plane went on exhibition at Legoland, located directly adjacent to Billund Airport, which serves more than two million passengers a year, in October last year. The press conference was also attended by the renowned Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki. Turkish Airlines’ collaboration with Lego, a perennially popular toy with children around the world, was clinched at the press conference, which attracted strong interest.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.