Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
THY adds 200th aircraft
17.03.2013Turkish Airlines has been continuing to expand and rejuvenate its fleet.
Turkish Airlines has been a rising star in global aviation and continues to expand and rejuvenate its fleet. The airline has now reached its goal of operating a fleet of 200 aircraft.
This will give Turkish Airlines, Europe’s youngest and most modern fleet as it works towards its goal of having the largest global network of an airline. It is presently the world’s fifth largest airline and with the addition of the 200th aircraft, the airline continues to strengthen its position.