- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Runway extension and maintenance project has started at Ataturk Airport...
In coordination with Civil Aviation General Management and DHMI General Management, due to the extension and maintenance project on the 06/24 runway which is on Atakoy-Florya side will be shut and the project will take place for 4 months from 8th March to 1st July.
Measures are taken not to decrease the flights and all runways at Ataturk Airport will remain open while upgrades and the project will be completed before the busy summer schedule.
International airline company, Turkish Airlines, always aims to keep passengers’ satisfaction and the work means that more aircraft are using the runway before takeoff and landing.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.