Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Frequency increase in Istanbul-Hong Kong (HKG)-Istanbul
27.10.2010The frequencies of our Istanbul – Hong Kong (HKG) -Istanbul flights will be increased from 4 to 5 flights
per week as of Nov. of 29th, 2010.
|TK 070||30 October 2010||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday||Istanbul||23:50||15:15||+1||Hong Kong|
|TK 070||02 November 2010||27 November 2010||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday||Istanbul||23:55||15:40||+1||Hong Kong|
|TK 071||28 October 2010||Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Hong Kong||23:05||05:25||+1||Istanbul|
|TK 071||30 October 2010||30 October 2010||Saturday||Hong Kong||23:05||04:25||+1||Istanbul|
|TK 071||31 October 2010||28 November 2010||Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Hong Kong||23:15||05:25||+1||Istanbul|
Planned schedule as of Nov. of 29th, 2010.
|TK070||29 November 2010||26 March 2011||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Firday, Saturday||Istanbul||23:55||15:40||+1||Hong Kong|
|TK071||30 November 2010||24 March 2011||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Hong Kong||23:15||05:25||+1||Istanbul|
|TK071||26 March 2011||26 March 2011||Saturday||Hong Kong||23:15||06:25||+1||Istanbul|
All timings are given in LMT.