Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Adıyaman Airport Runway Maintenance
14.03.2011Adıyaman Airport will be closed due to the maintenance of the runway between 15.06.2011- end of 2011. Therefore, all of our Adıyaman flights are cancelled.
For those who prefer flying to Şanlıurfa with Turkish Airlines and then using ground transportation individually to Adıyaman, there will be a ground transportation arrangement by a firm other than Turkish Airlines. Therefore, the passengers will be charged of some transportation fee.
Turkish Airlines do not have any responsibility about the ground transportation.