- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
“Importante del Turismo” Award
Turkish Airlines, Best Airline in Europe in 2011, 2012, 2013 was awarded with the “Importante del Turismo” Prize by the Association of Tourism Professionals, Skål International Malaga-Costa del Sol. This award, conceded unanimously by this professional organization of tourism leaders around the world that promotes tourism and friendship worldwide, acknowledges the commitment of the airline to the Malaga-Costa del Sol destination.
General Manager of Turkish Airlines Malaga Office, Mr.Halid Koca, thanked the award and said that in 2 years after the opening of Malaga – Istanbul - Malaga route, they were proud of having daily flights and mentioned that they managed it with a great team work.
The “Importante del Turismo” Prize ceremony was held during the Annual Gala “Dinner of the Presidents” and in the frame of Euroal 2013 in the Congress Palace of Torremolinos. Attendees were high officials of Skal International and Malaga – Costa del Sol, Director of Malaga Airport, Costa del Sol Tourist Board representatives, as well as a wide representation of the tourist sector: travel agencies, incoming companies, rent-a car managers, hotels directors, etc.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
* Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback