Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -2013
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
- Shiraz - Iran Flights (SYZ)(07.09.2011)
Frequency increase in long-haul flights in Summer 2009
|Frequency increase for long-haul flights in Summer 2009|
|SUMMER 2008||WINTER 2008||SUMMER 2009|
|Beijing / Shanghai||7||7||7|
|Johannesburg / Cape Town||3||3||4|
The frequencies of our Istanbul – Chicago(ORD) – Istanbul flights will be increased from 3 to 5 flights per week as of March 29th, 2009 and from 5 to 7 flights per week as of May 18th, 2009
The morning flights to Bangkok (BKK) which were operated as 3 flights per week since July 11th 2008 ,will be cancelled in Summer 2009 Schedule.
The frequencies of our Istanbul – Sao Paulo (SAO) – Istanbul flights (via Dakar), planned as 2 per week as of March 22nd 2009, will be increased to 3 flights per week as of May 22nd 2009.
The frequencies of our Istanbul – Singapore (SIN) – Istanbul and Istanbul –New York (JFK) flights will be increased as of May 18th 2009.