- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
- Shiraz - Iran Flights (SYZ)(07.09.2011)
Turkish Airlines & US Airways Code Share Agreement
27.12.2010A Free sale codeshare agreement has been signed between Turkish Airlines and US Airways.
Within this framework, Turkish Airlines will put its code on US Airways’ domestic flights and transatlantic flights between Europe and the USA.
US Airways will put its code on Turkish Airlines’ domestic flights, the flights between Europe and Turkey and also the transatlantic flights between Turkey and the USA.
The codeshare operations on the following routes will begin as of 19 January 2011:
Turkish Airlines Operating/Us Airlines Marketing:
Istanbul - New York John F Kennedy Airport / Chicago (V.V)
Istanbul - Frankfurt / Munich / Zurich (V.V)
Istanbul – Adana / İzmir / Antalya / Ankara (V.V)
US Airways Operating/Turkish Airlines Marketing:
New York John F Kennedy Airport - Charlotte (V.V)
Chicago - Charlotte / Phoenix / Philadelphia (V.V)
Philadelphia - Frankfurt / Munich / Zurich (V.V)
Charlotte - Frankfurt (V.V)