Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2016
- Cancelation/refund requests for e-tickets purchased via our online channels (website or mobile app) can be made on our website up until the departure time of your first flight. Don’t forget that your cancelation/refund request will be applicable to all passengers included in your reservation.
- To cancel your e-ticket, you can click on the “My bookings” heading on the Online Tickets page of our website. Once you have signed in with your reservation code (PNR) and surname details, you can cancel your booking.
- On domestic flights, only “refundable” taxes charged when the ticket was issued can be refunded for cancelation/refund requests made on promotion class (F/P/W/G) tickets, either before or after the flight.
- On domestic AnadoluJet flights (except for promotion classes), It is not allowed to cancel/refund less than 12 hours to the flight. If there is more than 12 hours, passenger can cancel/refund the ticket with 50 TRY penalty fee.
- Cancelation/refund requests made after the first flight cannot be processed on our website. To cancel these tickets, please contact the Turkish Airlines Sales Office in the country where your journey started. You will need to show the credit card you used to make the payment and a photograph ID document (Passport, ID card or driving license).
- On domestic flights (except for promotion classes), if you cancel your flight less than 12 hours before departure time, your refund will be subject to a deduction of 30% of the ticket fare. Ticket refunds are not possible for flights that have already taken place, and ticket fares for “non-refundable” tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances. On these flights, only “refundable” taxes charged when the ticket was issued can be refunded.
- If you want to request a refund for international flight tickets, your refund will be subject to a deduction as specified by the ticket rules. “Non-refundable” tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances. On these flights, only “refundable” taxes charged when the ticket was issued can be refunded.
- Ticket refund transactions are made according to the method of payment used when buying the ticket.
- Refunds for tickets purchased using a credit card, debit card, BKM Express, iDEAL or Sofort can be processed via our website.
- Refunds for tickets purchased using EFT or Internet Banking cannot be processed via our online channels (website or mobile app). For a cancelation/refund on these tickets, please contact a Turkish Airlines Sales Office. Your ticket cancelation/refund can only be made by a Turkish Airlines Sales Office and the refunded amount will be subject to the deduction specified by the fare rules.
- Refunds for tickets purchased using iDEAL or Sofort will be transferred to your account within approximately five working days.
- If the credit card you used for payment has expired or been canceled, the refund can be paid to any other card which you hold at the same bank. If you are no longer with the same bank, you can contact a Turkish Airlines Sales Office with an official confirmation letter written by the bank.
- Ticket service fees are not included in the refund but a separate service will not be charged for the refund transaction. Refunds for tickets issued by our sales offices, call center or agencies can not be processed via our online channels ( website or mobile app). For refunds on these tickets, please contact a Turkish Airlines Sales Office or our call center.
- Confirmation of cancelation/refund transactions processed via our online channels (website/mobile app) will be sent to you by email.