- Notice to Passengers Traveling on March 30(27.02.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Travel Alert: Flight Disruptions Throughout Turkey(19.02.2014)
- Announcement for Passengers departing from Heathrow Airport (07.02.2014)
- Warning: Attention to Phishing E-Mails (09.01.2014)
- Cash Payment in Foreign Currencies Unavailable at Sales Offices in Russia(30.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. A330 - A340 / B777 Captain Minimum Requirements(26.12.2013)
Turkish Airlines launches its renewed CIP Lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport...
Turkish Airlines' renovation and expansion work which was started because of high demand has finally been completed. A ceremony was held yesterday to celebrate the opening of renewed CIP lounge for Turkish Airlines’ business class passengers, Miles&Smiles Elite, Elite Plus card holders and Star Alliance Gold membership card holders. The new CIP lounge has opened to guests by today.
The 3.000m2 lounge which is located in the International Departures is capable of holding 2.000 passengers in a day and offers an extensive menu of hot and cold dishes. There are many other amenities available for Turkish Airlines passengers such as private relaxation rooms, showers with special toiletry kits, play room for children and private infant room also available for passengers travelling with their children.
Passengers may enjoy television and music system, daily local and foreign newspapers and magazines. CIP Lounge also includes a billiard hall, library and a business center complete with all necessary technical equipment including WLAN internet.
To view the photo ımages, please click on the link.
Turkish Airlines, Inc