- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014
Be sure to participate in the online voting of the awards program, which evaluates every aspect of an airline experience brought by the world’s leading airline companies
Turkish Airlines participates in one of the world’s most prestigious awards program, the Passenger Choice Awards 2014. Based on airline passengers’ votes from all around the world, the awards are given in every aspect of an airline experience, ranging from food and beverage quality to inflight entertainment options.
Voting is currently open for the 2014 Passenger Choice Awards. Be sure to vote for Turkish Airlines online at www.passengerchoiceawards.com.
What is Passenger Choice Awards?
The Passenger Choice Awards were created by the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) to give voice to airline passengers. In its fifth year, the Passenger Choice Awards are recognized as a leading way to measure industry excellence and to garner direct passenger feedback. Winners of 2014 will be announced by the second week of September next year.
At 2013’s Passenger Choice Awards, Turkish Airlines also won the ‘best food and beverage’ award.
For more detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines has been awarded Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Please don’t hesitate to use our Customer Contact Center for any manner of feedback.