- Check-in information
- Online Check in
- Self Check - in
- General Baggage Information
- Infant Passenger
- Child Passenger
- Traveling while pregnant
- Traveling with pets
- Traveling with special equipment
- Passengers with special needs
- Customs applications in Turkey
- Liquids In Hand Baggage
- Special Service Requests
1. What time should I arrive at the airport?
For international flights, it is recommended to arrive at airport 2(two) hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. For domestic flights this duration is 1(one) hour.
2. What’s the latest time to have the boarding pass?
For domestic flights: 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
For international flights: 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
3. What is the purpose of checking the passengers’ passports and visas?
According to aviation rules; passengers are responsible to get information and valid documents of the country where they travel to. Passport-Visa checks are controlled at the time of check-in and during boarding. The aims of these checks are to prevent passengers traveling with invalid/faulty visa or passport and prevent to pay penalties.
4. Do you have control “ID check” for domestic flights?
Yes. Passengers have to carry their identification card, driving license or passport with them.
5. What is a code-share flight?
A flight operated by another airline that Turkish Airlines has an agreement to sell seats using the "TK" airline code.