- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(14.11.2012)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Signing Ceremony of HABOM Project Was Held on 3rd of December 2004 in Sabiha Gökçen
On 3rd of December 2004, a signing ceremony was held in order to rent the land, which will be used for Turkish Airlines’ HABOM (Greenfield MRO Center Project) Project, from Undersecretariat of Defence Industries.
The signing ceremony was held with the presence of THY Executive Management and also with the contribution of Kemal Unakıtan (Minister of Finance), Binali Yıldırım (Minister of Transport) and Vecdi Gönül (Minister of Defence). With this ceremony THY officially announced HABOM project both to media and public.
By this ceremony the land for the Greenfield MRO center has been transferred to Turkish Airlines for 25 years starting from the beginning of year 2005.
Candan Karlıtekin, THY Chairman, gave the following information about the project during his speech. The project will be completed in 3 years with 200 million USD investment and 470 million USD revenues expected in 2010. Aproximately 2100 people will be employed in the new MRO Center.
THY aims to have an important MRO center in its region and increase technical maintenance revenues with this project.