Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(14.11.2012)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Turkish Airlines will be the one of the biggest airlines in Europe
01.01.2005Turkish Airlines will be the one of the biggest airlines in Europe with its new additional 51 aircraft to its fleet. 36 aircraft from airbus and 15 aircraft from Boeing.
Turkish airlines, first in its history, will not require any treasury guarantee for these orders.