- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(14.11.2012)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
As of 20th of February 2006, you will be able...
As of 20th of February 2006, you will be able to travel between city center and Sabiha Gökçen Airport via buses. The buses will be providing service on 2 destinations.
1- KOZYATAĞI - SABİHA GÖKÇEN HAVALİMANI – KOZYATAĞI
The bus will depart from Kozyatağı (near Ulusoy bus terminal) via E-5 motorway to Sabiha Gökçen Airport. The bus will depart from Sabiha Gökçen Airport and follow Tersane Yolu, Pendik, Kartal, Maltepe, Bostancı, Kozyatağı route.
2-BOSTANCI DENİZ OTOBÜSLERİ- SABİHA GÖKÇEN HAVALİMANI – BOSTANCI
The bus will depart from Kozyatağı Bostancı Sea Bus Port and follow Küçükyalı, İdealtepe, Maltepe, Dragos, Kartal Sea Bus, Pendik Sea Bus, Sabiha Gökçen Airport route. The bus will follow the same route on return.
The departure schedule is as follows:
DEPARTURE FROM KOZYATAĞI AND BOSTANCI TO AIRPORT
DEPARTURE FROM AIRPORT TO KOZYATAĞI AND BOSTANCI
* Only available on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
A dedicated buss will be provided for each arriving domestic flight.
The bus ticket fare is 4,75 YTL per person. Children younger than 12 years-old can travel free of charge.
Bus departure schedule is valid during Summer 2006 Schedule.
Bus Company Phone Number: 0212 465 79 75