Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(14.11.2012)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Non-Stop Flight Istanbul-Singapore-Istanbul
06.06.2006Commencing 1st August 2006, Turkish Airlines will launch its direct non-stop flight between Turkey and Singapore which remarkably coincides with the 20th year anniversary of our Singapore route, the first Far East destination in Turkish Airlines network.
We will fly you four times a week and will be the only airline to offer direct, non-stop flights between Istanbul and Singapore.
With the launch of this new service, Turkish Airlines conveniently connects you globally including our 24 new destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.