- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(13.11.2012)
- Turkish Airlines announces its first flight to Dammam...(18.10.2011)
- Turkish Airlines' corporate website, turkishairlines.com, has been redesigned and is now available...(30.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines will launch its Live TV and Internet Services on its flights...(23.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines launches its renewed CIP Lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport... (20.07.2011)
Turkish Airlines to start “First Class” Service..
Turkish Airlines has leased 3 Boeing 777 Aircraft.
Having become a prominent airline thanks to its performance over the past 5 years, Turkish Airlines has leased 3 Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft for its long haul flights.
With the addition of Boeing 777-300 ER leased from Jet Airways, Turkish Airlines will start serving First Class. Having renewed its complete on-board catering concept in year 2007, Turkish Airlines will also offer a remarkable flight comfort with its “First Class” service in the new period.
The first 2 Boeing 777-300ER aircraft scheduled to join the fleet on December 24th and 25th, 2008 are configured with 8 First, 30 Business, and 274 Economy, a total seat capacity of 312. The first class cabin offers completely private suites with seats that recline into a bed 2.1m in length reclining a full 180 degrees.
Boeing 777-300ER aircraft will initially furnish services on Singapore, Hong Kong, London, New York, and Tokyo routes. The addition of these aircraft to Turkish Airlines fleet will allow for more passenger and cargo transportation. Using the aircraft on New York route will increase the cargo capacity up to 18 tons per flight.
Turkish Airlines will expand its current 9 A340-300 and 5 A330-200 long haul fleet with 3 Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Further additions will be 2 A330-200 aircraft, successively joining the fleet in February and April 2009, thus increasing the number of long haul aircraft to 19.
Further information reached Turkish Airlines flights, fares, promotions, and sales procedures can be found at Turkish Airlines Sales Offices, or our call centre 444 0 849, or our website www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.