- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines adds 200th aircraft to its Fleet...(13.11.2012)
- Turkish Airlines announces its first flight to Dammam...(18.10.2011)
- Turkish Airlines' corporate website, turkishairlines.com, has been redesigned and is now available...(30.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines will launch its Live TV and Internet Services on its flights...(23.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines launches its renewed CIP Lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport... (20.07.2011)
Turkish Airlines continues to extend its fleet with the widebody aircraft…
Seven Airbus 330, Boeing 777 will be joined to its widebody fleet.
Turkish Airlines Executive Committee has announced that widebody aircraft types will be purchased and added on its fleet. The widebody fleet is aimed to be reached up to 38, between the years of 2010-2012.
One Boeing 777 aircraft type will be also hired as Turkish Airlines and Jet Airways signed an agreement and hired 3 Boeing 777 at the end of last year.
In conclusion, extending the fleet with regular updates pointing out that Turkish Airlines becomes a candidate as a global airline company and will continue to provide its fleet.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.