Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -
- Press Room
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers
- Our flights are on time as planned
- Announcment from Star Alliance member United Airlines
- Lag’s Limitations On Domestic Flights
- Information about cancelled tickets due to weather conditions
- Cancellation Istanbul - Lagos - Istanbul Flights
- Turkish Airlines Announces Daily Flights Los Angeles - Istanbul
- Budapest Airport Lounges will be temporarily unavailable
- Fly Business Class With Turkish Airlines From Genoa Airport and Get Free Parking Up To 7 Days!
- 5000 bonus miles, that’s our gift to the doctors who join our Smiling Doctors program.
- We’re expecting your valuable votes for a hat trick in the Skytrax awards. We’ll always be globally yours
- Turkish Airlines was named as the sponsor of Euroleague and Eurocup
- Turkish Airlines' onboard magazine Skylife is now available in the Appstore.
- This film is about the extraordinary life of Şahika Ercümen, a free dive athlete and world record holder in various disciplines...
- Turkish Airlines registered a successful result and recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL. Along with the third quarter results, operating profit for the first nine months is now 244 million TL.
- Istanbul -Toronto (YYZ)- Istanbul flights are already being operated as 3 frequencies per week in Winter Schedule, the frequencies will be increased from 3 to 4 flights per week as of March 25, 2012.
- A panel of international travellers has declared that the best on board food is served by Turkish Airlines, according to Skyscanner.
- Turkish airlines has been recently added Sapparo and Okinawa cities through a Code share agreement made with All Nippon Airlines.
- Istanbul - Novosibirsk(OVB)- Istanbul flights are planned as 3 flights per week and will be launched as of March 14, 2012.
Promotion Airline Tickets All Promotion Airline Tickets