- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
- Lag’s Limitations On Domestic Flights(24.01.2012)
Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails
We would like to alert you about fake e-mails that you may have received.
These e-mails, that are sent under the name of some credible companies, include viruses in the attachments.
Turkish Airlines does not send any confirmation e-mail unless you make a reservation or booking.
We would like to remind you that you should delete these e-mails immediately without opening.