Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -2013
- The doors to Turkey open faster with e-Visa!(14.05.2013)
- Vote Us Now(26.04.2013)
- Euroleague Final Four(16.05.2013)
- Smiling Doctors(21.03.2013)
- New Flights To Iran(25.04.2013)
- Apple Passbook is available on Fly Turkish(19.02.2013)
- THY adds 200th aircraft(19.02.2013)
- We are rising with Boeing 777(19.02.2013)
- Tel Aviv flights will increase(04.09.2012)
- Best Airline of Europe(09.08.2012)
- Sapporo and Okinawa Flights Have Released(25.01.2012)
- Balkans all included just 99 EUR!(10.01.2012)
THY adds 200th aircraft
13.11.2012Turkish Airlines has been continuing to expand and rejuvenate its fleet.
Turkish Airlines has been a rising star in global aviation and continues to expand and rejuvenate its fleet. The airline has now reached its goal of operating a fleet of 200 aircraft.
This will give Turkish Airlines, Europe’s youngest and most modern fleet as it works towards its goal of having the largest global network of an airline. It is presently the world’s fifth largest airline and with the addition of the 200th aircraft, the airline continues to strengthen its position.