Effective March 30, 2014 TAM Airlines will exit Star Alliance. Consequently As of March 31 2014 status benefits (Star Alliance Gold and Silver benefits) and Star Alliance upgrade awards can no longer be offered.
Effective Date: October 1st, 2015
Collecting miles on TAM Airlines flights:
|Service Class||TAM Booking Classes||Percentage of flown miles|
|Economy Discounted Class||N,Q,O,G||50%|
Minimum Mileage Guarantee does not apply on TAM flights
‘Booking Classes not eligible for accrual: W,T,X,I,O,Z,N,R,
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on TAM operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.
Star Alliance Award Regions
Partner Airlines Mileage Claim Form