Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Sinop Airport Runway Maintenance(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(19.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
New CIP Lounge opens in Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
To relax our passengers before flight in a comfortable ambience, the new lounge is architecturally designed by well known Turkish professional architecture Kuddusi BURKUT. New CIP lounge has a business corner, smokers’ area and a baby care room with a seating capacity of 44 persons. In our new CIP lounge our passengers can benefit from rich variety of food and beverages, daily international and domestic newspapers, journals, computer, laser printer, internet access, TV (satellite channels), fax, cloakroom and indoor announcement facilities.
Business class passengers, Turkish Airlines’ frequent flyer program Miles&Smiles Classic Plus, Elite and Elite Plus card holders and Corporate Incentive Program partner companies’ employees can benefit from Turkish Airline’s CIP lounges.