- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Sinop Airport Runway Maintenance(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(19.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Important notice for check-in
Check-in time is one hour prior to scheduled departure time of domestic flights and two hours prior to scheduled departure time of international flights. Check-in will be closed 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of international flights and 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of domestic flights. You must ensure that you are in possession of a boarding pass and you drop off your luggage before the indicated check-in closing times. In case if you arrived to terminal before the above timings and if you are waiting in line and expecting that you will reach to check-in counter too late, please inform a Turkish Airlines’ staff about this situation.
If your stay is more than 72 hours at a stop- over point, be sure to have your next flight reservation confirmed. Otherwise your reservation can be automatically cancelled.