Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Sinop Airport Runway Maintenance(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(19.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Announcment from Star Alliance member United Airlines
17.02.2012Attention to passengers have connection by United Airlines and want to take pets as checked baggages.
No AVIH SSR (Pets as checked baggage) requests will be accepted on/after February 6, 2012.
United Airlines will no longer accept pets as a checked baggage. All passengers who wish to carry a pet on a United Airlines flight, must book the pet with United Airlines’ Cargo Department and use their PetSafe program.
- Booking and accepting PETC (Pets in cabin) will be continued.
- Requests for checked pets (AVIH) SSRs made on/after February 6, 2012, for travel effective March 3, 2012 will not be accepted; the SSR will be rejected. The AVIH SSR will only be accepted for travel up to/including March 2, 2012.
- Contact Centers have been briefed that travelers who want to take a pet in the cargo area of the plane need to contact PetSafe.