Turkish Airlines Inc. Experienced First Officer Minimum Requirements (B737, B777, A320, A330, A340)
- Between the ages of 22-45 on the date of the employment,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Minimum Frozen ATPL,
- Must be type rated and current on either B737, B777, A320, A330, A340
- Minimum 1.500 flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes,
- Minimum 1.000 flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- Within last year, not a break of more than 6 months in the flights on the applied aircraft type.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Passing the English Exam which will be conducted in Istanbul by Turkish Airlines,
- JAA/EASA, ICAO and FAA licences are acceptable.
“Please click here for Application Form