Transfer service between the two İstanbul airports
Travel comfortably between İstanbul’s two airports, Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen. The transfer service, provided by Secure Drive, is exclusively for Miles&Smiles members and costs only TRY 33. What’s more you will earn 50 bonus miles for this transfer!
If you are not a Miles&Smiles member, join now for free!
- For reservation, passenger should call Secure Drive's call center at 444 0 806 (or +90 212 444 0 806 from outside of Turkey) and share flight details.
- The service is paid with the passenger's credit card during the reservation. This call should be done at least 6 hours before the departure flight time.
- When the passenger completes the trip and takes his/her luggage after the flight, he/she must call Secure Drive's call center 444 0 806 and tell his/her name to the operator.
- Secure Drive operator will send the car to the meeting point (Garanti Valet point at İstanbul Atatürk Airport, Domestic Flights and International Flights Exit at Sabiha Gökçen Airport).
- After the service is completed, Secure Drive loads 50 bonus miles to the passenger's Miles&Smiles account per transfer. Also the invoice of the service is regulated as the service is completed and Secure Drive sends it to the passenger's invoice address which is taken during the reservation.
- Reservation can be cancelled or changed up to 4 hours before the flight time without any charge.
- For delays up to 3 hours, Secure Drive car waits for the passenger at the airport.
- For delays longer than 3 hours, the service is given with the next available vehicle coming to the airport.
For more detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines has been awarded Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Please don’t hesitate to use our Customer Contact Center for any manner of feedback.