Website and Online Transactions
1. Which credit cards do you accept for payment online?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Carte Blue and CartaSi Card for payments made on the Turkish Airlines website. But if you want to use other credit cards like JCB, Air Travel Card-UATP-, Prestige, you can choose Ticket By Office option and make payment in our offices by the credit card you prefer.
2. Can I use someone else’s credit card to book my flight online ?
The credit card holder might not be one of the passengers in your reservation. If the credit card holder is not the passenger, Cancellation/Rebooking/Rerouting requests of the passenger can be realized unless the credit card holder is present with the passenger with his/her credit card (used for the payment) and an identification card or the credit card holder must apply one of the Turkish Airlines Sales Offices to show the credit card (used for the payment) and his/her valid identification card.
If the credit card holder is not the passenger, credit card holder must be present with the passenger(s) at the check-in counter with his/her credit card (used for the payment) and his/her valid identification card or the credit card holder must apply one of the Turkish Airlines Sales Offices to show the credit card (used for the payment) and his/her valid identification card before the first flight.
3. What are the rules of payment via EFT/MONEY TRANSFER?
- Departure date of first segment of PNRs whose payment is made via EFT/MONEY TRANSFER, has to be between 2 working days + 5 days and 355 days after first reservation date.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER payment option can only be offered only for the flights departing from Turkey.
- Option time limit of the PNRs with EFT/MONEY TRANSFER payment will be 2 working days until 15:55 after first reservation date.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER will be made among banks located within Turkey.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER transactions will be completed by transferring total amount and EFT/MONEY TRANSFER code to Turkish Airlines’ Bank Account .
- After total amount tranferred to Turkish Airlines’ Bank Account, tickets will be issued as electronic ticket and sent to the passenger.
- Due to differences EFT/MONEY TRANSFER procedures of the banks, Cancel/Refund requests will be kept and Cancel/Refund procedures will be realized as soon as possible.
- Since Bank are not available during official holidays and weekends, web site does not offer EFT/Money TRANSFER payment option in these periods.
- Turkish Airlines is not responsible of any delays or other faults (deficient/excess EFT/MONEY TRANSFER amount, money transfer limit, terms and conditions about money ransfer from bank counter etc.) caused by Banking Regulations and systems during EFT/MONEY TRANSFER transactions. Passenger is responsible to make sure that required amount transfered to Turkish Airlines’ Bank Account within the given time limit.
4. How many passengers can I book online in one itinerary
On the international flights , booking can be made for maximum 7 ( adults + child ) and 2 infants at one time for Economy Class (best buy). For the domestic flights, number of infants in the booking may be equal to the total number of child and adult.
5. Can I travel with IST-NYC-IST open ticket that has been issued for my father?
All rights of ticket such as travel, reservation, reissuing is only retained by the person which the ticket has been issued for and this right can not be transferred to another person.
For more information : http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/travel-information/frequently-asked-questions/reservation