- Narita flights will increase(22.05.2013)
- Djibouti Mogadishu flights will increase(21.05.2013)
- Alexandria flights will increase(22.05.2013)
- Cairo flights will increase(20.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Kathmandu(22.05.2013)
- Fly&Drive via Avis&Budget(14.05.2013)
- Five New Destinations(14.05.2013)
- The doors to Turkey open faster with e-Visa!(14.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Isparta(06.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al Qassim(06.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network: Friedrichshafen(16.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines has added Edinburgh to its developing flight network.
Istanbul- Edinburgh-Istanbul flights are planned as 4 flights per week and will be launched as of July 16, 2012.
|TK1343||16 July 2012||27 October 2012||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||Istanbul||09:10||Edinburgh||11:40|
|TK1344||16 July 2012||27 October 2012||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||Edinburgh||12:40||Istanbul||19:00|
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
Other terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to class availability on www.turkishairlines.com.
For more information please call + 90 212 444 0 849 (444 0 THY)