- Turkish Airlines added two points in Northern Europe; Tallinn and Vilnius.(13.06.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al-Qassim(05.06.2013)
- Six New Destination(05.06.2013)
- Air New Zealand Codeshare Agreement(05.06.2013)
- Air Astana and Turkish Airlines codeshare agreement(04.06.2013)
- Turkish Airlines featured an in-house fragrance, TK 1933, by MG Gülçiçek(30.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network: Salzburg(29.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines helps keep our nation green...
Turkish Airlines has partnered with the General Directorate of Forestry to plant a million trees in various forests in Turkey. A sapling will be planted for each child traveling on Turkish Airlines under the age of 2. By signing the protocol, THY is helping to ensure the health of Turkish forests for future generations. These "memory trees" will remind all our citizens of the responsibility we have to be socially responsible with our forest use.
General Director of Forestry, Mustafa Kurtulmuşlu thanked Turkish Airlines for its role in preserving our precious natural forests through a program with children--those who will most benefit from their presence in years to come.
Turkish Airlines’ Chief Executive Officer, Temel Kotil, Ph.D. said; “I believe that, this cooperation and collaboration will make our work more efficient and effective, enabling more people to enhance awareness of the importance of keeping our nation green”.
Turkish Airlines’ passengers are now able to contribute this campaign launched under the slogan of “Join us with the planting of a sapling“ by sending SMS to 1923 for 5 TL (type THY).