- Turkish Airlines, the “Best in Europe” in last three years(18.06.2013)
- Turkish Airlines added two points in Northern Europe; Tallinn and Vilnius.(13.06.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al-Qassim(05.06.2013)
- Six New Destination(05.06.2013)
- Air New Zealand Codeshare Agreement(05.06.2013)
- Air Astana and Turkish Airlines codeshare agreement(04.06.2013)
- Turkish Airlines featured an in-house fragrance, TK 1933, by MG Gülçiçek(30.05.2013)
Our New Flights: Osh
Turkish Airlines starts its operations to Osh, Kyrgyzstan.
Joining the capital, Bishkek, Turkish Airlines will add service to a 2nd destination in Kyrgyzstan, Osh on 18th July, 2012. Flights from Istanbul to Osh will operate 3 days a week with departures on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, and return flights will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
|Flight No||Flight Days||Departure||Arrival|
|TK 360||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||Istanbul||18:35||Osh||02:25|
|TK 361||Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||Osh||04:00||Istanbul||06:30|
All times are in LMT.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com , call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at +90 212 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency