- Narita flights will increase(24.05.2013)
- Djibouti Mogadishu flights will increase(21.05.2013)
- Alexandria flights will increase(22.05.2013)
- Cairo flights will increase(20.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Kathmandu(22.05.2013)
- The doors to Turkey open faster with e-Visa!(24.05.2013)
- Fly&Drive via Avis&Budget(14.05.2013)
- Five New Destinations(24.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Isparta(06.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al Qassim(06.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network: Friedrichshafen(16.05.2013)
Our New Flights: Djibouti
Mogadishu flights are already being operated with a technical stop in Khartoum, flights are planned as Istanbul - Djibouti – Mogadishu as 2 flights per week as of September 04, 2012.
|TK686||27 March 2012||30 August 2012||Tuesday, Thursday||Istanbul||23:25||Khartoum||03:30 +1|
|TK686||28 March 2012||31 August 2012||Wednesday, Friday||Khartoum||04:10||Mogadishu||07:00|
|TK687||28 March 2012||31 August 2012||Wednesday, Friday||Mogadishu||08:10||Istanbul||15:10|
|TK686||04 September 2012||25 October 2012||Tuesday, Thursday||Istanbul||23:25||Djibouti||04:40 +1|
|TK686||05 September 2012||26 October 2012||Wednesday, Friday||Djibouti||05:30||Mogadishu||07:05|
|TK687||05 September 2012||26 October 2012||Wednesday, Friday||Mogadishu||08:30||Djibouti||10:05|
|TK687||05 September 2012||26 October 2012||Wednesday, Friday||Djibouti||10:55||Istanbul||16:00|
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com, call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.