- Narita flights will increase(24.05.2013)
- Djibouti Mogadishu flights will increase(21.05.2013)
- Alexandria flights will increase(22.05.2013)
- Cairo flights will increase(20.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Kathmandu(22.05.2013)
- The doors to Turkey open faster with e-Visa!(24.05.2013)
- Fly&Drive via Avis&Budget(14.05.2013)
- Five New Destinations(24.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Isparta(06.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al Qassim(06.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network: Friedrichshafen(16.05.2013)
Our New Flights: Aden
Istanbul – Sanaa flights are being operated as 3 flights per week, flights are planned as Istanbul - Sanaa - Aden - Istanbul as 3 flights per week as of October 1, 2012 and will be operated as 4 flights per week as of October 29, 2012.
|TK838||01 October 2012||26 October 2012||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||Istanbul||20:40||Sanaa||01:25||1|
|TK838||02 October 2012||27 October 2012||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||Sanaa||02:15||Aden||03:05|
|TK838||02 October 2012||27 October 2012||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||Aden||03:50||Istanbul||09:15|
|TK838||29 October 2012||30 March 2013||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||Istanbul||20:40||Sanaa||02:25||+1|
|TK838||30 October 2012||31 March 2013||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday||Sanaa||03:15||Aden||04:05|
|TK838||30 October 2012||29 March 2013||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday||Aden||04:50||Istanbul||09:15|
Buy Online Flight Ticket: Sanaa or Aden
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com, call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.